GUNEXTREME.COM RETURN POLICY
Our goal is to ensure the item you ordered arrives promptly and works exactly the way it should. We built a return policy designed to let you shop with confidence and make things as easy as possible when things don’t work out. To get started, reference the specific return policy for the item you are looking to return.
Please read our terms and conditions for the full details of our return and warranty policy.
When you receive the firearm, please inspect it thoroughly before accepting the transfer. The policies outlined below are only for guns that are shipped to you directly. Returns are only eligible when the product has been used properly and is returned in its original condition.
If a firearm is not picked up within 14 days of arrival, including failed background check, not legally allowed to own, refusal to pick up, or any other reason the transfer is not otherwise able to be completed, the transaction will be canceled. Gunextreme.com will process a cancellation and return of the product, minus any fees, a $25 return shipping fee, original shipping charges, and a 15% restocking fee.
NEW GUN RETURN POLICY
All new gun sales are final. As a reminder, new guns are eligible for any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.
CERTIFIED USED GUNS
Gunextreme.com offers a ‘no questions asked’ return policy for Certified Used Guns. For a period of 3 calendar days after physical transfer, Gunextreme.com will accept a return of the firearm regardless of reason for a full refund, minus any fees, a $25 return shipping fee, original shipping charges, and a 15% restocking fee.
Gunextreme.com will accept the return of Certified Used Guns with mechanical defects for a full refund, provided such return is made within 7 calendar days of physical transfer of the firearm. We will cover all shipping fees in the case of a mechanical defect.
After 7 calendar days, all sales are final.
NON-CERTIFIED USED GUNS
Gunextreme.com will accept the return of Non-Certified Used Guns with mechanical defects for a full refund, provided such return is made within 3 calendar days of physical transfer of the firearm. Gunextreme.com will cover all shipping fees in the case of a mechanical defect.
After 3 calendar days, all sales are final.
AMMUNITION, OPTICS, MAGAZINES, HOLSTERS, KNIVES, HUNTING GEAR, RANGE GEAR, UPPER RECEIVERS & OTHER ACCESSORIES
Guns.com does not accept returns on Ammunition, Optics, Magazines & all other accessories. All accessory sales are final. Optics, magazines and other accessories may be eligible for any applicable manufacturer’s warranties. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist.
GUNS.COM BRANDED MERCHANDISE
Guns.com Branded Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of receipt. We provide free return shipping on Guns.com branded merchandise and on all clothing eligible for return.
ITEMS LOST OR DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT
Please read about our Package Protection coverage for items lost or damaged in shipment.
GENERAL RETURN GUIDELINES
- To start the return process, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866)582-4867.
- If you receive INCORRECT OR MISSING items, please contact us.
- Shipping labels are emailed and will need to be printed by the customer.
- All returns on orders paid by a credit card will receive a credit to the card used on the purchase once confirmation of receipt of merchandise has been made and inspection has been completed. Depending on your financial institution, refunds are credited between 3 to 5 business days after issuance.
- We do not provide an exchange option. Simply place a new order for the desired merchandise. Since items tend to sell out quickly, we recommend immediately placing an order for the replacement merchandise.
- Guns.com reserves the right to limit or decline returns.
- Keep in mind, most manufacturers provide a manufacturer’s warranty, and any product issues should be submitted to the manufacturer first.
- Returned clothing may not be washed, worn or have any damage caused by accident. We recommend following washing and handling information as we will not honor returns due to improper care or use, or the natural breakdown of colors or materials over extended time and use.
- Any returns received that do not qualify for our Return Policy may be returned to the customer at their expense. When possible, the expense will be charged to the credit card on file for the purchase. This includes items that are non-returnable, damaged, misused or not purchased from Guns.com.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Revised June 22nd, 2022